Q U E E N ♡
About;
What's Happening?

1 2 3 4

Shout here;
Talk to much

Archive;
Preview Old Post

Credit;
The Cretive!

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and someone help me is Mayra and Inficon . Edit by Shahirah.

Bday cake!
Saturday, 28 September 2013 | 0 Comments

I'm really got so suprised! After my mum back form her work. suddenly my mom call me! Shira ! and I quickly find the sound who call me. then I saw my mom smile to me :) and I saw her hand hold a box of cake! and she continue, here you are. your birthday cake! and I replied why you buy me the cake? My birthday is over mom... and my mom continued, its was just 2 day ago. and it's just around :) and I says thank you to my mom :D
I thought on my birthday just a regular dinner with family and the kfc :) alhamdulillah. i'm so suprised! thank you allah. thank you mom and dad. What a happy day on my life ever!
so this is my birthday cake ! :)
I guess it's really delicious . honest I still not taste it! I'm just suprised to update it first ! :) Hahaha



PASTFUTURE


Post a Comment